cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my add-on minutes?

TheReloaded
On our wavelength

Hello! I have recently subscribed to the Talk Asia 300 and was told that there is no cap if it goes above 300 minutes.

Is there any way I can check the minutes that have been used? I cannot seem to find anything anywhere on the website or the app!

Many Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43

Hi Gareth - any update to this issue?

http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6665555640.png

Hello funomoly

Sorry for the delay 

I have sent the remaining minutes left by a private message 

These minutes run until you next bill is printed 

Gareth_L

Has this actually been resolved at all? I'm literally trying to find the same information here - this looks like the thread/ticket has been open for years! 

How is it we can buy a package with x minutes available, yet not have the ability to check the remaining allowance? This information is not available on the self-care portal at all.

I'm concerned this is an oversight that could incur huge bills.  We have elderly relatives that would like to use the phone, but not being able to check the remaining allowance is very concerning

Please advise when this will be addressed?

Hi @ShaolinPunk,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I have just checked on this for you and there is no option of seeing this online either on the app or My VM via the browser. The only option that we have is for you to give us a call on 0345 454 1111/ 150 and select Option 1 and then Option 3 on the automated system, which should advise you there. 

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs