cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my add-on minutes?

TheReloaded
On our wavelength

Hello! I have recently subscribed to the Talk Asia 300 and was told that there is no cap if it goes above 300 minutes.

Is there any way I can check the minutes that have been used? I cannot seem to find anything anywhere on the website or the app!

Many Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43

You all say you’re going to give me an update, that doesn’t seem to be the case!

I have checked the IT ticket that has been raised and have been told that the issue has been resolved and was advised by yourself that the issue has been resolved. Is that not the case TheReloaded? 

Regards

Steven_L

Not really.

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TheReloaded,

Just to clarify, when you say "not really" do you mean that there has been no change at all or that there has been some improvement? Were you contacted with regards to this?

Thanks,

Rachael

Yeah there’s been no change at all. And just to clarify, I am trying to check the minutes I have used on my Talk Asia 300 add-on. I am not sure if you guys are getting the wrong message.

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TheReloaded,

Thank you for clarifying. I'm going to send you a private message now to discuss this further, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

They have still the same problem ... I face this issue every month ... 

Hi VMbbsucks,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you to are having difficulties checking on your minutes of your call plan. 

We are investigating this currently as to why you cannot view your remaining minutes through our App or by logging in to your online account.

I will pass your details over to our relevant team as we understand calling in every other day to check on your balance is not ideal.

As soon as we have any updates regarding this issue we will post back publicly to update you.

Kind regards Jodi

I'm having this issue also - Virgin what are you doing to resolve this?

It cant be an ongoing IT issue surely... after two years??!

I really need to know the remaining minutes on my TalkAsia300 plan - we have had a death in the family and have to make a lot of calls.

http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6665555640.png

Hello funomoly

Sorry you are having this issue as well

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you and check the current balance 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L