cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my add-on minutes?

TheReloaded
On our wavelength

Hello! I have recently subscribed to the Talk Asia 300 and was told that there is no cap if it goes above 300 minutes.

Is there any way I can check the minutes that have been used? I cannot seem to find anything anywhere on the website or the app!

Many Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TheReloaded

Thank you for visiting our community forum pages and for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty checking your remaining allowances.

When you access the mobile APP information on your remaining allowances should be the first set of information available. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Hello! Just to clarify that I am trying to check my add-on minutes for landline, not mobile. I don’t see anything on the VM app.

Good Morning TheReloaded,

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you give us a call on 150 and select Option 1 and then Option 3 on the automated system, this should reveal the answer for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

We do also have some literature for our customers on this subject via this link - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone-talk-plans

You should also be able to view the remaining minutes via your self-care account

Kindest regards

David_Bn 

I have but it says nothing about how many minutes I have used. It just says call charges of 0 when I call

So when you're ringing through to the IVR does it say something along the lines of "to find out how many minutes you have press..." Is it when you do this it says 0 call charges or don't you get to that part? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Yes, it is when I get to that part when it says that the call charges are 0 but it states nothing about my remaining talk Asia 300 allowance.

Thanks for coming back to me TheReloaded

Can you log into your self-care account to see if this states the number of remaining minutes at all?

Kindest regards

David_Bn 

If you’re referring to the my Virgin Media account on the website then no, I don’t see anything.