cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i find my landline number?

t_rey2019
Joining in

I do not have a landline phone to plug in, I do not have access to borrow one either. The number is not on ANYWHERE on the Virgin page, it is not on any of the bills. I do not get paper bills and nothing comes up on usage page because I do not use the line. 

How am I suppose to find my landline number??

12 REPLIES 12

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

it's on my bill

bill.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dianabrst
Tuning in

I have the same problem and it is definitely NOT on my bill.....

I have the same problem and the number is definitely NOT on my bill.....nor my contract....  Also I would like to buy a telephone that will work with my fibre broadband hub but none of the three telephones I've tried will work....I've searched online but to no avail.   So I'll have to spend half an hour on the telephone to try to find out what to do....   

Hi Dianabrst, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry that you're having trouble locating your landline number, I can appreciate you're keen to get your hands on it. 

The landline number should be on your bill so I can only apologise this ins't the case. What we would usually advise would be to ring a mobile from the landline and your landline would then appear on the mobile. 

However as you don't currently have a phone that is working with the landline you won't be able to do this just yet. I'm afraid we're unable to promote which handset to buy but I'm confident you'll find the right one very soon. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Thanks - found it at last.  Many thanks.   And I can now access my account so all is well. Thanks. Best wishes

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great - thanks for popping back with the update @dianabrst. If there's anything else please let us know. 

Tom 

Can I ask where you found it?

It's definitely not on the bill if you haven't used the landline for anything. And nowhere to be seen in the My Virgin Media site anywhere, not on the e-contract sent when signing up.. pretty sure Virgin don't tell you what the number is at all

I couldn't find it anywhere to begin with but then someone told me to log into my account and that it would be on the first internet bill.  Because this telephone is not a stand-alone number but an internet telephone line, there isn't a separate telephone bill.  I found it after printing out my bill and so hope that you will be able to do the same! Best of luck   

you could also call your mobile from your landline and the number will then show up on your mobile...