cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak to a human being. My landline not working for over 36hrs

malcolmg
Joining in

I am feeling very frustrated.  Whatever method I use I cannot speak to a human.  last night I was told by a robot problem should be solved by 2am, but the same message has been playing all day and into this evening.  Is it stuck there?  Even though another message says there is no problem in my postcode

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi malcolmg, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your landline. I'm happy to take a look in to things but I've been unable to locate an active account on our systems using your forum credentials. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi malcolmg, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message on this one with your details. Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. By the time you had replied on Wednesday, I had already finished for the day and have been off since. 

I can see since replying, you have been in touch with the teams and they have sorted things for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Someone called and agreed compensation but nothing has arrived by way of email confirmation and it was not shown in the last account.

Hi @malcolmg,

I'm afraid you wouldn't get email confirmation of a credit being applied. When did you have the conversation when this was agreed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!