cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone to hub3 adapter

Saundersutd
Tuning in

Hi I don't know who to believe but I need this problem sorted now! Some say they supply the adapter on this forum some say not??? 

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

VM 'should' supply you with the adapter as part of the switchover process or as a new customer but, in the best of VM traditions, they do not do so reliably!

If you do not receive an adapter from VM, you can request one on here and the forum team can arrange for one to be sent or delivered to you by a passing tech.

If all of the above fails, then the adapters are readily available to buy online, sub-£5.

(Edit: Double posted by OP here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Home-phone-not-working-for-3-weeks/td-p/4936594 )

Thanks 👍

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again @Saundersutd

Firstly, I would like to apologise. The information I provided regarding ordering an adapter for your landline to plug into your Hub was incorrect. We can order an adapter for you from the Forums 🙂 I am so sorry for getting this wrong before! I would like to order an adapter for you, I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope and get back to me when you can.

Kind regards,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Saundersutd

Thank you for responding to my private messages, I'm glad that we were able to arrange a Hub adapter for you 🙂 Please do keep us posted on how things go when you receive it.

Best wishes,

Serena