cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone switch

Burkemtb3
Joining in

Like many Virgin customers I am unable to accept a simple connection of my phone to a router.

The router is situated in my home office as the Wi Fi signal is so weak it reaches very little of the rest of the house (a constant source of irritation with Virgin). It cannot be moved from that office as it would make my office unusable. At the same time the phone port for our Dec base phone is in the lounge, and is connected to the house input box directly on the other side of the wall. It is also highly impractical to utilise the base phone unit in the office as the householders would have to constantly access the office to check if there were any calls which runs the risk of important calls being missed.

We are also situated in a relatively small village which has regular issues with Virgin connections, mobile coverage and power cuts, which makes it an even more inconvenient.

I see constant compromises made by consumers, but little sign of customer consideration by Virgin. There must be other options?

10 REPLIES 10

Thankyou