cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone number

andytanksafc
Tuning in

For 3 months i have been trying to get our old home phone number back,which we had for 35 years after switching from sky. I have rang numerous times and have been told that numerous forms have been filled in ,but still nothing.  We were given a temporary number but never told the number.

We are reaching the end of our patience now ,they lastime i rang it sounded like a party in the call centre 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andytanksafc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline porting orders at the moment, we can get that sent off from here. Is the number that you want to transfer over to us still active with Sky at the moment? I ask this as we can only request a number transfer, if the line is still active.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andytanksafc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline porting orders at the moment, we can get that sent off from here. Is the number that you want to transfer over to us still active with Sky at the moment? I ask this as we can only request a number transfer, if the line is still active.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi ,

I asked at setup ect for the number to ported across and was assured numerous times it would be . 

I dont know if number is active ,if its not and someone on your side has dropped the ball its going to cause serious problems 

Thanks for coming back to us andytanksafc. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L