cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working.

Kempy68
Tuning in

My landline intermittently stops working. This has been going on for two weeks. Sometimes the phone is not working (no dialling tone, unable to make or receive calls) during the day and then comes back on later in the evening. 

I have done all the system checks on the website which says ‘no problems in your area’ . I have phoned 150 and got through to someone who advised me that there is an outage in my area and engineers are working on the problem. No one could tell me when the problem will be fixed ! 

Any ideas ? 

36 REPLIES 36

Phonedown, 

You need to start your own post regarding your home phone. You’ve posted a message on my post, so not sure if yours will be picked up by anyone ? 

Kempy68 

HI Phonedown

Sorry to hear this 

Can I send you a private message, That way I can check on your Mums line in a bit more detail

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L

Can anyone deal with my problem of no home phone ? 

Thanks, 

Apologies - new to forum.  Message has been picked up though.

Hi Phonedown

Its okay, I have the details now and will reply back by Private Message if we need to get an engineer booked out 

Gareth_L

Thanks looks like no one is dealing with my query now ! 
Can someone please get an engineer out to sort out my land line. 

Hi Kempy68

You sent Vicki a PM yesterday after her shift has ended, When she is back in the office this can be looked into 

Gareth_L