cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working

Killick123
Joining in

Please can you help, my home phone ( landline ) has not been working since Saturday evening 5th February,I have tried  phoning Virgin Media on my sisters mobile, but have not been able to speak to a person, they just sent a text to her mobile to search virgin media website.

I have tried swapping phones over, tried rebooting the rooter no joy. I live with my mum who is 89 and classed as vulnerable, I cannot leave her on her own in case she needs to get in touch with me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all, 

Just an update on the issue, a Tech visit has now resolved this issue.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Killick123,

welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see your landline is down, I will certainly help with getting this back up and running for you.

I am going to send you a pm to help with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all, just to update the thread a tech has been booked to assist with getting the landline up and running again.

Regards

Nathan

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all, 

Just an update on the issue, a Tech visit has now resolved this issue.

Regards

Nathan