cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working - wife in hospital

ColinCW
Joining in

I am very stressed trying to find a way to get technical help with my vital home phone connection. Woke up this morning to discover the phone is not working ' No Line' and no easy way to sort help out for this . I have had to use a neighbours phone to contact the hospital - all visits have to be prebooked before going in . My wife has been in hospital for 100 days and my special needs son is due to move house later this week. I do not have a working mobile phone so the WhatsApp message on the help page is not helping - Any help / advice - this is now the 4th time it has failed in the past year - all down to issues with local box 

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello CollinCW, thank you for your post and for bringing this issue to our attention.

I'd like to welcome you to our forum page where we all help each other.
Sorry to hear your landline is not working at the minute, we understand how vital service this can be given the circumstances.

I would be eager to assist you as soon as possible, to enable me to do this I will shortly PM you here.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs