cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working for 3 weeks

Saundersutd
Tuning in

Been waiting for 3 weeks to receive my adapter to connect my phone to hub3 rang virgin numerous times! 1st call they said allow 5 working day but failed to turn up so rang again and explained so was resent again allow 5 working days and still no show.

3rd call to virgin was then told we don't supply these?? Constant lies and constant phoning listening to the same old music and pressing the same old buttons to be sent around in circles.

Complaint made but no response as of yet other than contact Tech support who told me they don't supply these!

I'm paying for this service and I'm only waiting on an adapter that fits Ur hub to give me your services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Saundersutd just to clarify a few points, did you used to have a VM phone provision which was plugged into a separate wall socket? If so did this work OK and were you told that the system has changed and you now had to plug your phone into the hub for it to work?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Saundersutd

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding connecting your phone to your Hub 3. Just to clarify: we cannot send out these types of adapters sadly, but they can be purchased inexpensively online (they're called RJ11 adapters). I am sorry for the mixed messages you have received regarding the adapters.

Best wishes,

Serena

@Saundersutd just to clarify a few points, did you used to have a VM phone provision which was plugged into a separate wall socket? If so did this work OK and were you told that the system has changed and you now had to plug your phone into the hub for it to work?

Yes used to connect into wall socket

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Saundersutd

Have you received a letter saying that the system has changed and you will now be required to plug your landline into the Hub for it to work?

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi @Saundersutd I am sorry you've still not received your RG11 cable.

I would like to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Saundersutd

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R