cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working at all since 6/01/22 9am

Moh1231
Joining in

Home phone not working since 6/1/22. It’s connected to a wall socket. Engineer has been out on 7/1/22 and couldn’t fix the issue, they have left my outside box open with all wires hanging out and also a greenlee communications 77-Hp tone generator connected. Is this normal kit that should be in the box or have they forgot testing kit. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Moh1231,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your service. I've had a quick look at your account and can see another technician appointment  has been scheduled for you. 

Do keep us posted and let us know how the visit goes. 

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

They have forgotten their test tone generator.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Moh1231,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your service. I've had a quick look at your account and can see another technician appointment  has been scheduled for you. 

Do keep us posted and let us know how the visit goes. 

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I have had to get in contact with Virgin myself to arrange a technician after the box and wires  were left in an unsatisfactory state. Never have I ever experienced a technician to leave wires bare and also leave testing equipment behind which is still connected to bare cables. 

I have had to get in contact with Virgin myself to arrange a technician after the box and wires  were left in an unsatisfactory state. Never have I ever experienced a technician to leave wires bare and also leave testing equipment behind which is still connected to bare cables. 

I can only apologise @Moh1231 and I will get this fedback.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team