cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working after switch to fibre

DansDen
Tuning in

I switched over to the fibre phone yesterday. I followed the instructions but since then I have not been able to make or receive calls using my phone. I have rebooted my hub 4 and reset it but still nothing. I have tried both a cordless and corded phone and neither are working. I can’t call the helpline as I don’t have any credit in my payg mobile. Can someone please help

3 REPLIES 3

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DansDen,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you're having some problems with your phone services.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Can someone please with this?? Laurie sent me a pm on Saturday, but nothing has been solved, or even started to be solved! I have been without a landline all weekend. 

I am now on day 6 of no home phone!!! I was told that IT were looking at it and it would be back on overnight last night, checked this morning and nothing. I need this fixed ASAP