cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working BH15 area.

burnietabs
Joining in

Home phone has had no dialing tone for at least 24hrs (don't check very often so presuming due to weather yesterday.) Service status says no problems.

15 REPLIES 15

thank you i'll look out for your pm.

Thanks for your response @hitchhiker, I have sent the private message over but I hope that the area fault has now been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

In reply, & for interest, I am expecting an engineer this morning, but have just heard from someone else in BH15 area who waited in yesterday for someone booked to come but they didn't. She phoned 151 to be told there is a major problem in the area!

Yet the service status shows there is no problem! 

I was told on this forum my appt could be tracked on my account dashboard - there is nothing under orders & appts!     But I did get a text message to confirm.

I hope we will get some compensation for this; been without a phone for days now.

Thanks for coming back to us @burnietabs, I have looked into this and can see that your appointment is still going ahead today. It seems that your particular postcode is not affected by the area fault as per our system at the moment, showing that and I hope that the engineer can get your line fixed but they may discover that you are indeed part of the ongoing area fault. Does your appointment show on the main screen(dashboard) as you login to your account?

Regarding compensation, you will be eligible via auto compensation, you can find more information here.

Regards,

Steven_L

No it doesn't .

Thanks for your response @burnietabs, I will get this reported to the team as the information should be showing as I can still see your appointment on our system.

Regards,

Steven_L