Menu
Malk11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone line problem

Hello, 

My home phone line is not receiving incoming calls and will not call out either, have tried 2 different phones and both have the same errors, on an incoming call it rings and then when I answer all I have is the phone ringing and no caller.

When trying to send an outgoing call my handset shows the call been made but the receiving phone i.e my own mobile does not receive anything at all.

I have done a service test on the line and it found no faults, any ideas anyone, would not normally be a problem but next week I am expecting a call in regards a family loss and do not want to miss the call.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Malk11
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone line problem

Have tried both handsets in my sisters home and they both worked fine, so the problem is your phone line, guess I will have to try and find time to phone in from my mobile unless someone can provide any help here?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Malk11, 

Thanks for getting in touch - very sorry that you're having some issues with your landline. 

I do hope that since your post you have had the assistance you needed - please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you out with anything further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Malk11
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The issue has been fixed, booked an engineer to take a look, the guy that arrived was superb, found the issue straight away (turned out to be a previous engineer had pulled a jumper lead from the main junction box and not replaced it), also had some other errors fixed as well, for everything said about Virgin Media on these forums they can provide top quality support such as this occasion, 100% happy!!

0 Kudos