cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone fibre switchover

Anna100
Joining in

Can someone contact me about booking a technician appointment for the switchover? The phone options are of no help

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anna100👋, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been having difficulties getting support with a technicians appointment for the landline switchover. Just ahead of sending you a PM to offer further support with this would you be able to let us know;

1) If you have received the adapter for the switchover

2) If you have been given a switchover date, or if the switchover has already happened but you need support getting your services working again?

3) If there is any specific reason for the appointment request? For example, needing to relocate the hub? (Just so we can ensure it is booked in correctly!)

You can find additional information about the landline switchover here 👉 Landline Switchover | Virgin Media Help and in this leaflet 👉 Switchover_Migration_Leaflet.pdf (virginmedia.com)

Thanks for your patience whilst we get you some support! All the best 🌞

Molly

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. All I’ve been sent is a letter, followed by a text and email, saying I need to phone 150 to book a technicians appointment. I’ve tried this but as it’s the standard options none of them suit the requirements. My elderly father has had the same communications so I need to sort the same out for him.

Guidance appreciated

You're welcome 😊 Thank you for confirming.

As you have not been able to have this resolved when calling the team. I will be happy to take a look at this for you. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Anna100, I'm happy that I have been able to help get the ball rolling for your switchover.

Any further information you need regarding the switchover can be found here

If you need anything further, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules