cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone down

galavinp
Joining in

I have no dial tone on my home phone. When I call it I get a response that the phone number dialled is not recognised. I have checked all the cables and rebooted the hub. 

9 REPLIES 9

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @galavinp,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your home phone.

Have you been able to try using a different handset? Is the handset connected to the Hub or the wall socket?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have two handsets and both have no dial tone. My phone is plugged into a wall socket.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your response @galavinp.

I will send you a private message now so I can help you more, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @galavinp,

I have found information that can be posted publicly.

There is a current outage in your area, which is causing the current issues with your Landline.

The estimated fixture time is showing for 12pm today, but this is subject to change due.

If you want update on this outage you can call the number 0800 561 0061 or use our service checker

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Thank you.

I still do not have a working landline and the service status is not showing a fault in my area.

Thank you for the update @galavinp.

I have had a look at our system and I can confirm that the SNR outage is still ongoing. The estimated fix time has been extended to 05 APR 2022 at 13:05. Please bear with our team while we work to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you.

No problem, @galavinp

If the issue persists after this, please do let us know and we will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs