cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone change to fibre

Jock4
Joining in

Like many others I received a letter asking me ti contact virginmedia to arrange delivery of new hub. Tried 150. Person I spoke to didn't know anything about it bur eventually said if he arranged it it would be chargeable. Use Internet it is free. Can't find anything about delivery of hubs

Can you help re contact 

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jock4, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry for any issues with getting the new Hub.

We would be happy to assist further but I will need to take a few details via private message.

I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jock4, 

Thank you for joining us on private message. 

I am happy we have been able to assist 

Please do reach out if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Ewan1
On our wavelength

@jock4 at least you got through to speak to someone.   No matter what combination of buttons I press I cant. All it wants me to do is some Text Speak thing. There doesn't even appear to be an option to select to ask for this equipment

Seems bizarre that as its going to be pretty much compulsory they don't just send it to you regardless. Here's hoping this new hub sorts out my constantly dropping connection from SH3 that no one wants to fix.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ewan1, 

Thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your current Hub and are having problems speaking to the team. 

We would be happy to take a look in to this for you. I will pop you over a private message now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Eric001
Joining in

Likewise, I received an email about the change and a letter saying I need a new router but haven't found any route through the 150 menu system. My phone is nowhere near the router, but is on a VM installed extension.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Eric001, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues reaching the team. 

We will be able to arrange relocation of the equipment in order for you to use the service. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of the page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat