cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone - adaptor and phone in different room

Joining in

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM REGARDING PHONE ADAPTOR. MODEM IN ONE ROOM PHONE IN AN OTHER ROOM. THE BOX THAT I PUT PHONE CABLE IN TO IS A NTL BOX. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey 24101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline, has your landline changeover gone ahead yet or have you been advised of a future date for the migration work to take place?

Would you like to move the hub closer to the phone or the other way around, we can do both or even install extensions for free as part of the changeover, please let us know and we can get this booked in for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey 24101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline, has your landline changeover gone ahead yet or have you been advised of a future date for the migration work to take place?

Would you like to move the hub closer to the phone or the other way around, we can do both or even install extensions for free as part of the changeover, please let us know and we can get this booked in for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Joining in

Have been told 4th May. 

Thanks for coming back to me 24101, would you like me to book a visit in for your connections to be relocated?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L