cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone Hub not working

Halls
Joining in

Hi there

i have attached my phone to my hun as per the instructions supplied with my new filter. I have no dial tone and am unable to receive any calls either. I have already spent a lengthy phone call repeating my issue to 4 people. I have today received a text message this advising me they have fixed the problem with my broadband!

My phone is still inoperable please can someone help me to get this working I cannot face another call.

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Halls, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your landline not working, when did you first plug this adapter in? Does your landline still work in the old socket?

I would also recommend going through some checks here to see if they help. If you need any further help with this please let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan 

I plugged the adapter in after my landline stopped working and I remembered it was moving to the hub. About 5/6 days ago. I have no dial tone from either wall socket or hub.

I have tried all options suggested on online help pages and went through them again with an advisor when I tried to solve the issue by calling customer services. The only thing I cannot try is a hard wired phone as I don’t own one.

many thanks 

Thank you for confirming this, I think it would be best to check things on your account so I'll send you a PM so I can do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Halls, thanks for chatting with my via a PM.

As advised this technician appointment has been booked in for you. You can view this here.

If the technician finds that our equipment is not at fault or any damage which has caused this fault then there may be a £25 charge added to the account. This will be the same if the appointment is missed. 

Please let us know how this visit goes and if you need anything else we'll be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan