cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone not working

Rich12
Dialled in

hi, we had a problem with our home phone, and to be fair few days later the engineer fixed it, by plugging the phone in to the hub, job done...

2 days later we had the new virgin media hub 5, after setting it up we found the phone is dead, so i contacted virgin media through its messaging help service, now it all goes wrong.

Told them the phone is dead, no services issues, and we had the new hub, reply was not word for word but, i understand you have no internet but checking your account you have 9 devices connected, err its the phone like i said before, after a small chat, reply was, will raise a complaint about your service but because its the new hub FMS tier 2 can only deal with this and will CALL you asap, if you miss the call you can call the ( number provided ) .

Now is it just me or is someone not reading what i am telling them.

Question, how can i call them if the ONLY phone i have is the landline.

So virgin media FMS tier 2 go ahead call me please, good luck

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity. Multiple threads merged]

43 REPLIES 43

Hi @Barbraella, thanks for your post although I'm really sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised.

I can see that you've already had contact with another colleague both publicly and privately via another thread, so please be assured that my colleague will reply to your latest message directly - this is best practice so we can avoid treading on each other's toes during the process!

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thank you Tom for your concern.....sorry for the late reply, I had unexpected visitors arrive.

I am so worried for my friends.

Now off to bed....I have replied and left a PM for Carley.

Hopefully speak tomorrow.

Barbara.😴

Hi @Barbraella,

No problem. If you have sent a private message response to my colleague then I assure you that they'll get back to you in due course to help you further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Good morning all.

Thank you Zach, I have not heard anything more yet, hopefully I will get a message soon.

I left all the details required in a PM last evening.

Joy is awaiting a call on her landline from her Cancer Consultant...this is vital.

I will be back later.

Barbara.