Menu
Highlighted
spayne4
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone Fault

My home phone has a fault and I do not have a mobile. I have tried the self service test and it goes to 100% but does not tell me if I have a fault or not. How can I contact Virgin to investigate?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home Phone Fault

@spayne4 wrote:

My home phone has a fault and I do not have a mobile. I have tried the self service test and it goes to 100% but does not tell me if I have a fault or not. How can I contact Virgin to investigate?

In the past when I had a phone issue and ran the test it I'm sure it gave me an option to report the fault via the web site, even when the test didn't detect the fault.  That was a while ago and may not be the case now.

There is a "Message Us" option here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Never used it so no idea how good or quick the responses are.

The last option is to wait a few days for VM staff to get to this thread and they should be able to help.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone Fault

Hi spayne4,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issue with the line, thanks for going through all the selfcare beforehand 🙂

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at things

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos