cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. I need my landline reconnecting with Virgin media

Truelyfair
Joining in

At the beginning of July my bill with VM was due a big hike so I shopped around and decided to move to Vodafone.  VM however came back with a better deal so I immediately (same day) cancelled with Vodafone who confirmed that everything was cancelled.  Later they set up a standing order which I cancelled.  At the date when the installation had been due to take place, unbeknown to me Vodafone requested control of my landline via BT Openreach.  Currently I have no landline and Virgin say they cannot do anything (Virgin Help Desk India??), the VM  (UK) Engineer said I have to contact Open Reach but they do not speak with consumers only to Service Providers.  Vodafone is virtually impossible to speak with.    

Can anyone advise next steps please?

Can anyone advise next steps please?

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Truelyfair, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with the re-connection of your landline. I'm unsure why we've not been able to request the number back from Vodafone, but would be happy to look further into it and see what we can do to assist. Just look out for my PM (the purple envelope icon) so we can confirm a few details.

Tom 

Hi Tom.

Thanks fo reply and hope this can be sorted quickly as we need the line rather often.