cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good service experience from VM

Jomodu
Superfast

All credit for good service where deserved. Three days ago my landline stopped working with a message on my hand phones to check landline. After waiting a day or so and repeated checks on the website showing no problems in the area I got myself fired up to ring VM.

Ringing at 11 in the morning I waited just 5 mins before getting through ( on my mobile). It took the same time to get an engineer visit organised for two days time - all very quick and efficiently done by the customer services agent.

My morning slot was between 8 - noon and George turned up at 9.45. He offered to connect my phone to my Hub 3 as the best solution. Brill for me as I had wanted to move the home phone connection box downstairs anyway. George was excellent, testing the connection and asking if I had any other problems re internet/tv/v6 box he could look at while he was here. Very impressed with him.

Apologies for crowing but thought my experIence might rebalance a little the awful experiences many others have received from VM. I even had a relatively good experience renegotiating my package earlier in the year. It cannot last, can it!

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jomodu,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your post.

We are glad our team was able to help with this landline issue. This is the level of service we aim to provide :).

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs