cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going ex directory

KNVB1888
Joining in

I have discovered I am in the BT directory listing although I had thought I was ex directory. What is the process to become ex-directory?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kevin,

You are very welcome, you will no longer be in future Directories.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KNVB1888,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are in the phonebook when was under the impression you were ex directory, 

We can certainly add you to ex directory which will exclude you from future phone books.

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kevin,

You are very welcome, you will no longer be in future Directories.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, who do I need to contact to make my number ex-directory?

Hi Simpin,

Thank you for your details I am really sorry as you have advised you aren't the account holder we will be unable to change anything, please can you get the account holder to either call or set up a community account and we will be able to assist further, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Simpin,

Thank you for coming back to us, I appreciate your Mother isn't very technical and doesn't have computer access ,as she is the account holder I would have to ask you to call in so she can clear security and we will then be able to get this changed for her.

Kind regards

Paul.

Bettyboo6
Joining in

How do I go ex-directory please?

Hi Bettyboo6,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums 🙂 I can help get this kind of task sorted for you, we just need to go into a PM to chat a bit more securely.

Please look for the purple envelope to view my message. 

Speak soon!

Thanks, 

Megan_L

HiBettyboo6,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I was able to perform this task for you and you will become ex directory shortly.

If you need anything else from me or my team please create a new post and we will be happy to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi,

I would also like my name to be removed from the BT phone book. I phoned 150 about a month ago (I think) to request this, but I'm still listed in the BT's online phonebook.

Thanks,

Kenny