cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing red phone on router

JustinK
Joining in

Have had no landline since this morning. Are there any known issues in the Kent area?

11 REPLIES 11

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JustinK

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing these issues. I have taken a look and I can see that there is an outage in our area effecting landlines.

The estimated fix time for this is tonight, the 16th of August at 9.15pm. Are you able to let us know how things are looking after this time? 

You can view updates and news on outage via our service status pages online here

Thank you. 

Flashing red phone on router now gone, but the landline is still not working.

I have rebooted the router a couple of times but it is still not working.

Thanks for coming back to us JustinK,

We do apologise that your still experiencing issues with your landline. Upon checking from our end we can see that your still being affected by the ongoing area fault, unfortunately at this present time we have no updated fix time, due to this I will contact our 2nd line faults to double check this for you as your router is no longer flashing. Once I have any further updates, I will post back to you. 

we do apologise for any inconvenience this issue is causing. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Day 3 and still no landline, is there any news on when the 'outage' will be fixed???

Can you please confirm if we are now due compensation for lack of service?

Many thanks

Justin

Good Morning @JustinK, thanks for coming back to us, and I'm sorry to hear of the lack of landline services.

Looking into the local area, there doesn't appear to be any outages currently present.

Can you please reboot the hub for me and then check the phone line for me, once the reboot has completed?

In relation to compensation, feel free to click this link for further information.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have rebooted the hub several times, but still have no landline.

No warning/flashing lights on the hub either ?

Thanks

Justin

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI JustinK, 

Thank you for your reply, I am so sorry to hear your landline is still not working, I will take a look into this for you, I will pop you over a PM, so keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Zoie 

I have sent you a PM but have had no reply.

Day 4 of no landline!

Appears fault now fixed.