cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone upgrade

DONSHED
Joining in

Plugged in adapter and phone but green lights go out and I never got dialling tone. No answer when I ring home from my mobile. BT aura phone shows CHECKLINE

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DONSHED,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the change over.

So I can give you a few more details on what's happening I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

DONSHED
Joining in

My Phone service was scheduled to be changed to fibre phone today. The line was dead 07:00 so I fitted the adaptor to my hub 3.0. Failed to get a dialling tone. Got sick of rebooting so phoned for help on my mobile about 0815. after more reboots and having arranged (@ about 08:30) for engineer to come Friday the fibre phone system actually started to work. at about 10:20 this morning (Tuesday)

I have since phoned to cancell engineer visit but was told it’s already been cancelled !!!!

Hi @DONSHED,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update on this. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this has undoubtedly caused for you, but I'm glad to hear that things are now working for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!