cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone still not switched over one day after change date

JayGee888
Tuning in

Hi,

I, like several others apparently, have not had my phone connection switched over even though the supposed date was yesterday.  Is it possible to have a useful update as to how widespread this issue might be please?  And when things might be resolved.

Thank you.

18 REPLIES 18

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JayGee888,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

We are looking into this now as some other customers have also reported the change over not going ahead, we will let you know of any updates as soon as we have one.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you Steven for responding promptly.  I will await further developments!

You're very welcome @JayGee888 and we hope to be in touch soon with an update.

Do you still have service via the telephone wall socket?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes, I do actually.

I'm glad to hear that you have still got an active telephone service, this should remain that way until the changeover goes ahead.

Regards,

Steven_L

Mim-C
Joining in

Mine hasn't either. Thought it was just me

Thanks for coming back to us @Mim-C.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Mike_A1
On our wavelength

Hi, it’s been 8 days now and my number hasn’t been switched over to VM.

Could someone look into this please.

Thanks

Hey @Mike_A1,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of the delays getting your number switch over to Virgin Media, I have looked into this and can see that the request hasn't been put through but I can get this done for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L