cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone adapter

Maddzz91
Joining in

I had a text yesterday reminding me to plug our home phone into our hub using the new adapter that got sent in the post. Trouble is, we don't actually own a home phone as we use our mobiles. 

Do we still need to plug the adapter into the back of the hub or just leave it as it is? 

Don't want it affecting our virgin so thought I'd ask here instead of being in hold on the phone or online chat.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Maddzz91,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

If you dont use the landline for anything and its not plugged in, you dont need to do anything and you can leave as it is, you would only need to do this, if you are using your landline it won't have any affect on your broadband services, if you don't do this.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Maddzz91,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

If you dont use the landline for anything and its not plugged in, you dont need to do anything and you can leave as it is, you would only need to do this, if you are using your landline it won't have any affect on your broadband services, if you don't do this.

Regards,

Steven_L