cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre network switching date. EH9

Taralba
Joining in

Phone not working.  Have I missed my fibre network switching date. I am in postcode EH 9 1DA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Taralba,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you may have missed your switchover. We can understand your concern and want to best help. Just to confirm did you get any correspondence from our team via email or post as mentioned by @nodrogd? You may also find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/switchover?_gl=1*up8468*_ga*NTc5OTE1NDI0LjE2NDkxNTE5Mjk.*_... . Also, is your landline completely down and without a ringtone?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Taralba
Joining in

Have I missed my fibre network switching date? My phone is dead I am in postcode EH 9

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You would have had 3 months notification of the phone switchover & also received an adaptor through the post to connect your phone to your hub. So if you haven't had either, you have a fault & need to contact Customer Services.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Taralba,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you may have missed your switchover. We can understand your concern and want to best help. Just to confirm did you get any correspondence from our team via email or post as mentioned by @nodrogd? You may also find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/switchover?_gl=1*up8468*_ga*NTc5OTE1NDI0LjE2NDkxNTE5Mjk.*_... . Also, is your landline completely down and without a ringtone?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I have received an adaptor and instructions on connecting it to my hub  which I think I understand.  I haven't had any correspondence about a switching date.  

My landline has no ringtone when I pick it up.  Thus I am wondering if I should have already switched over. 

Thank you for clarifying this @Taralba.

To notify you of your switchover date, I will send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team