cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre changeover date long gone but nothing has changed

bobosola
Joining in

Hi, my landline was supposed to be changed over the the new fibre system on 8th June according to a letter I got from you. We're now almost a month later and it still hasn't happened. My Hub 3.0 status page says this:

• Wireless (Off)
  • Internet (Modem mode)
  • Telephony (Disabled)

I try rebooting the hub every few days but nothing changes, and I still have the old dialling tone on the landline, which is working fine. So my question is: when is my fibre changeover date please? Is it published anywhere so I can look it up?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bobosola,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the phone switchover.

Can you confirm that you've receive the adapter to plug into the back of the hub?

Did you respond to the communications regarding the switchover?

Alex_Rm

Hi, thanks for responding. Yes, I have had the adapter for about 6 weeks or so, plus a letter telling me the changeover date as I described in the original post. I assume the changeover is running late in my area by at least a month for some reason? The adapter is plugged into port 1 on my Hub 3, and I've rebooted it many times. The phone stays dead until I plug it back into the old phone line, so I assume the changeover hasn't happened here yet?

Thank you for updating @bobosola

I have been able to located your account via your forum details, so I'm going to pop you a PM now so we can grab the details and take a look.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.