cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone adaptor-second phone

Cochran
Joining in

Just received Fibre phone adaptor. I have two phone systems (8 cordless receivers) with an adapter/splitter at the from the wall socket. How can I get an adapter so both lines will work with the new fibre network ? I have tried phoning VM but none of the options they present match my question.

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cochran,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly arrange for an engineer to attend and do some additional wiring so your able to use all 8 handsets.

Can we just clarify that you used to have one master socket and an extension socket, or two master sockets with 2 different numbers?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated. I have one master socket into which the main phone system is plugged and an extension from it to another socket in the next room. Just the one phone number. Do I need an engineer to call and if so how do I arrange this? Thanks again .Ray

Many thanks for confirming for me Cochran,

I will get this arranged for you. So I can get this booked in and give you a time and date, I will need to take some details first.

I will pop you over a private message, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Cochran,

Just a quick message to advise you that I have now booked the engineer to attend to re-wire your existing extension due to the home phone Switchover.

I have sent you a private message with the date and time, but if your wish to change this you can do so here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/my-virgin-media-app-tracking-appointments.

Please let us know how the visit goes.

All the best Jodi. 

You're most welcome Cochran,

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Appointment has been re-scheduled for you now, please keep us posted with how the visit goes.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jodi.