cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone adaptor I need a VM engineer to install extentions

Sefton
Tuning in

Received Fibre Phone Adaptor

My main hub is upstairs next to desk top PC, my landline phones are located within lounge downstairs and bedroom upstairs. 

I understand a VM engineer can install Free of Charge connection / extension wiring to connect the phones to the hub via existing connection boxes.    Please confirm this is correct and how I can arrange for a VM engineer to carry out this work. 

I have tried without success to book and engineer via options using 150 or on line. 

12 REPLIES 12

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sefton,

A warm welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

Sorry to hear you struggled to get help with them when calling us.

You're absolutely right - we can arrange an engineer visit free of charge to fit in the extensions required. I've dropped you a private message so I can take your details and arrange this with you.

Look out for my message over at the purple envelope. 

Beth

I am in exactly the same position as Sefton. My home phone is at the other side of the house to my hub. I am going to need an engineer visit to sort this out. I cannot get through on 150, the system just isn't set up to sort out such an enquiry.

Could someone please PM me so I can arrange an engineer visit.

Thank you...

Hi Topgun,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to get through to us over the phone, too. We are a lot busier than usual at the moment.

I've sent you a private message so I can help. 😊

Thanks

Beth

Topgun

I am well pleased with response from Beth G

Beth has arranged for an engineer to visit me tomorrow and hopefully sort out the issue in advance of transfer of phone off the hub.

Exactly the same here. Beth_G has sorted me out an engineer visit for Thursday morning. Very impressed with the prompt service. 

Hi both, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are sorted for you now and for your praise for Beth. 

I've passed on your comments directly to her. 

If either of you have any further issues, pop back to us in the Community. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All sorted now on fibre phone.

hub in box room new master phone box fitted to connect to hub. New cable installed through side wall of house along front of house and down to incoming cable box and connected to phone cable to make phones in lounge and bedroom live.

Engineers very helpful and work did not take to long.

I was expecting this transfer to fibre would be a nightmare 

MIT has turned out to be very easy via the community group and VM engineers.

Thank You for a prompt and efficient service.

Excellent news @Topgun, thanks for the update and we're pleased this has now been sorted for you.

Do feel free to utilise our Forums again in the future, if you need any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

GerryMack
On our wavelength

I seem to have the same issues as the above: Whilst the Hub adaptor, as supplied, works, I also have extensions in other rooms.. Can you help with a request for an engineer visit. The 150 number is impossible !!!

Thank you