cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone Adaptor

Unison
Dialled in

had a hub 4 for over a year did not receive Fibre Phone Adaptor now want to connect house phone through hub 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No apology necessary Unison, I can look into arranging the changeover for you but to do this I would need to take some further details via a private message to get this started. 

Please look out for my private message and if you wish to go ahead, please respond with the requested details and we can get this started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Unison,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Have you been advised of a date for the home phone changeover in your area? 

Your phone line would need to converted, which is being done via migration work area by area until the whole of our network is transferred to the fibre phone network, it wouldn't work if you simply plugged your handset into the hub via the adaptor. 

If you haven't been advised of any changeover dates, I would be happy to check this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for reply sorry thought the date was 23 Jan for all. is there no option just to use the hub... landline working fine into the wall just moving round and would be better for us in the hub. but no Fibre Phone Adaptor to try 

No apology necessary Unison, I can look into arranging the changeover for you but to do this I would need to take some further details via a private message to get this started. 

Please look out for my private message and if you wish to go ahead, please respond with the requested details and we can get this started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

sorry re-read post please could you advise date

If you haven't been advised of any changeover dates, I would be happy to check this further for you.)thank you 

Just to say big thank you.... keep up the great work you do as always. 

Engineer hasn't arrived,  how do I make another appointment?

Hey honeyraith, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear the tech hasn't arrived.

I am going to send you a PM now so we can look into.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?