cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIBRE PHONE UPGRADE

PLANIT
On our wavelength

I think I will need to have my home phone wiring modified as my Hub, Tivo box and phone (with extensions) are in different rooms.

Can someone contact me to explain how to arrange for a technician visit please.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PLANIT, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Thanks for bringing to our attention your need for an engineer visit, to ensure that your landline switchover goes smoothly.  I would love to help you with this.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen. 

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PLANIT, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Thanks for bringing to our attention your need for an engineer visit, to ensure that your landline switchover goes smoothly.  I would love to help you with this.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen. 

Regards

Lee_R

Hi, I am in exactly the same situation as the original poster. Can you help, please?

Hi @ozsteve

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your landline phone set up for the new IP system. 

I can see that you have since been in touch with the team and this has been confirmed and arranged for you. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be here to support if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I have had no indication or communication at all that anything has been arranged for me, no text or email at all, despite what the person on the phone told me.

You should receive communication regarding your arranged appointment within 24hours of the request. Please let us know if you have not received any confirmation by tomorrow and we'll investigate further for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley