cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Brown junction box

Surrfrog
Joining in

Hi the cover for the external brown junction box outside our house id missing and the cables are exposed to the elements is it possible to get this replaced?

29 REPLIES 29

Hi! The brown junction box outside the house we just moved into is also missing and the innards are exposed. Please could you arrange a person to fix it for us as well?

IMG_6452.jpeg

Hi RapidOwl

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll PM you now to get some details and get a technician visit arranged

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @RapidOwl

Thanks for joining me on PM

Just to update the thread, the technician visit was booked in for the omni box visit with the date given on the PM

Tech visits can be tracked here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks, I can’t access the tech link you sent because I am not a virgin customer!

Hi,

I have the same problem with my junction box, it was like that when we bought the house.

It looks REALLY unsafe with wires hanging out - we’re not virgin customers, can you send an engineer to make it safe?

Hi @SallyB1.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear about your exposed brown box. Are you able to provide pictures so we can best assess this and help ?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Akua_A

thanks for getting back to me, here it is.

1DC945A8-7D29-486C-9579-7FFD0C322930.jpeg

Thank you for sharing that @SallyB1.

In this case, I have sent you a pm. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No problem at all @SallyB1 🙂

Once I hear back from the team in 3-5 days, I will get back in touch with you.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team