cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Brown junction box

Surrfrog
Joining in

Hi the cover for the external brown junction box outside our house id missing and the cables are exposed to the elements is it possible to get this replaced?

29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
nope, you can't No more than you can remove the electronic or gas box.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Jacob5 

As advised we wouldn't remove the cables from the property, however if the cables outside the property (the brown box) we can get someone to come and fix the cover. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Alex,

Please can you try to book again? I couldn't make the original time and replied to the automated text but have had no followup contact to rearrange. 

thanks

Hi george_wright1

Thanks for posting. 

I've rebooked the slot and you can check here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Beckieb
Joining in

Hi,

We have a broken brown junction box that is also exposing the wires. We aren’t currently a Virgin customer though, is there anyway the box can be fixed so it isn’t dangerous?

Many thanks

Beckie

Good Morning Beckieb,

Thanks for your message and I'm sorry to hear the brown box is exposing wires.

I'll drop you a PM for some details, and I'll arrange to have this fixed for you. Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

ngask
Joining in

Hi I've got the same problem - the cover for tour external junction box is missing its cover and the cables are exposed - is it possible to get this replaced please?  

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @ngask 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Please could you provide us with some photos of the box so that we are able to provide them with the AFM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

4964CB99-D3C5-417C-9616-75E31D4E8A9A.jpeg

Here you go again, junction box photo attached! 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry @Beckieb 

That was meant for @ngask, Dave has got the ball rolling on yours.

Kind regards,

Zak_K