cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Brown junction box

Surrfrog
Joining in

Hi the cover for the external brown junction box outside our house id missing and the cables are exposed to the elements is it possible to get this replaced?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Surrfrog,

Thanks for sending the details over 🙂

I've arranged for an engineer to come and resolve this.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

29 REPLIES 29

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Surrfrog,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear the box outside is a mess, if you can please pop me over a private messages with the address details I can arrange to send an engineer to fix this 

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Surrfrog,

Thanks for sending the details over 🙂

I've arranged for an engineer to come and resolve this.

Alex_Rm

Many Thanks

You're welcome, Surrfrog

Hi Alex,

I have the same issue with a damaged brown box on the front of my house. Can we organise an engineer to come and fix it for us?

Thanks.

Hi george_wright1,

Thanks for posting 🙂

I've arranged to get this sorted for you, you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

Jacob5
Joining in

Hi Virgin,

I moved into a property in January, outside the property i have a damaged external junction box with exposed wires and front cover missing. Is there any chance this could be removed with the wires?

I also have a white box like the brown external one inside my property which i would liked removed aswell? 

Is this something you could assist with or point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
VM will not remove cabling as they are classed as utilities. They will repair them if needed.

Hi,

Even though this is my own property, I cannot have the black wires and external brown box that are attached to my house removed. I have never been with virgin and are currently with sky.

The wires are currently hanging off the wall at the moment.