cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Complaint 18th Spetember still no RESPONSE

RachaelB
Joining in

I contacted Lutz Schueler on 17th September about complaint ref C-140921440 and the joke of a reply i received from VM Complaints, i received an email back from the Executive Team Complaint Ref C-180921596 advising the Executive Team would look into my compaint and come back to me within 28days - so far nothing!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RachaelB,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had to complain, we do have 28 days in order to resolve once a complaint has been raised. 

What is this regarding? It may be something we can help with.

Alex_Rm

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Then contact the industry complaints adjudication scheme CISAS, to have the matter impartially reviewed.  You might want to also raise the matter with Ofcom, but don't put too much effort into the Ofcom complaint because they won't intervene on the specifics of your complaint.

hi Alex,

Virgin have had over double the 28days and still not replied! it is an appalling service to be honest, just wish i could get out of my contract without any penalties and go to SKY!!

Hi RachaelB thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your complaint has not been addressed.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

as per your private message i emailed you the details on the 26th November and haven't heard back from you!!

Hi RachaelB

Sorry.  I have responded to your PM.

Regards

Lee

Hi @RachaelB 

Just a quick message.  I've received your most recent PM and will respond to that.

Regards

Lee