cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergengy line not working

NW10Scouse
Joining in

Can someone help please. The emergency line is not working along with all my other services. This means that I am unable to call for help if I need it leaving me vulnerable.  I have spoken to Virgin Media who have arranged for an engineer on the 20th July. I did explain the position to the person I spoke to and whilst they were sympathetic,  they were unable to provide an earlier appointment.  I can see the the Virgin cabinet serving my property is open and has been knocked out of position so I expect others in the area are also suffering a complete loss of service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

That was quick @NW10Scouse ha! The team have updated the work order details so a technician will be out to you within 4 hours as per our priority fault repair process 🙂

You can find confirmation of this via your online account 

Do let me know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NW10Scouse,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some issues with your line. If this is not due to an outage and the account is appropriately flagged, a priority fault repair should be arranged given the circumstances. 

I'd love to help with this so going to send you a PM now to confirm some details and we will take it from there 🙂

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the request details via PM @NW10Scouse

I have ensured the account is flagged given your accessibility needs and have passed this on to our team to arrange a priority fault repair. The agreed timescales are 4 working hours. As soon as I get an update from the team that the visit has been moved forward, I will follow up with you 🙂

Thanks 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

That was quick @NW10Scouse ha! The team have updated the work order details so a technician will be out to you within 4 hours as per our priority fault repair process 🙂

You can find confirmation of this via your online account 

Do let me know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

It's been my pleasure @NW10Scouse,

We don't need to PM now as we have cleared account security so feel free to share any updates here 🙂

Best wishes

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

NW10Scouse
Joining in

Complete service restored. Many thank Virgin Media team.

Excellent news, thanks for the update @NW10Scouse.

We're pleased to hear all is now well and working as expected.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn