cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divert

Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in

Hi

Since the line has been fixed I can't use the divert feature, I normally use *21*. Is there a new code to use??

6 REPLIES 6

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Frazer_by_sea, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are no longer able to use call divert. 

Taking a look at the account, it is still showing as active on your line. Can you please try dialling: ✱#21# for this to tell you whether or not it is still on. If it shows as no then please re-setup by dialling ✱21✱ then entering the number you wish to Divert to (inc STD code) then press #. Once this has been set up, you’ll hear a confirmation tone. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

It says "service is not available on this line"

Hi Frazer_by_sea, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

Is this message coming through when you are dialling to see if it's active or when dialling to try and get it activated? 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi

In both instances

Hi Frazer_by_sea, 

Again, thank you for sticking with me on this one. 

I think we're going to need to take a closer look at your account. I will need to pass data protection with you to discuss things so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Frazer_by_sea,

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me via private message to let me know things are working for you now. 

I'm glad we were able to reach a resolution. If you have any further issues, please pop back here and let me know. 

In the meantime, take care.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team