Menu
Jamo73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnected phone

I moved all my serviced to Sky last September to save a considerable amount of money. I’ve been in logger heads ever since with virgin as they say sky didn’t request my phone number. We use the phone number for advertising a business. Admittedly we haven’t been paying the bill for the phone on time as we’ve been trying to transfer our number but on paying the outstanding amount last Thursday to a collections company I’ve spent most of yesterday trying to get the phone reconnected as we need the number. But everytime i speak to someone different at virgins they tell me something different. One person in phillapines tells me we can’t be reconnected!!!  I just need the number. My business will go under if I can’t be contacted. Anyone else had this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnected phone

Hi Jamo73, welcome to our community forums.

Did the person who advised it couldn't be reconnected provide a reason why this is the case?

Was the telephone line disconnected due to an outstanding balance on your account for longer than 3 months?

When advised that the number hadn't been transferred did you speak to Sky to request to have your number transferred?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos