cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable 1571 voicemail ?

Hiyakker
On our wavelength

Is there  a way of disabling the landline voicemail without having to go through 2 hours of pain trying to call 150?  Voicemail seems to have been activated for us for some reason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hiyakker,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I was successful in taking off your voicemail.

Thanks for your patience and have a happy new year.

Kind regards,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hiyakker,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you! We can remove the voicemail service for you, we'll just need to go into a PM and pass security before we make any changes on your account though.

I'll send this now, speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hiyakker,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I was successful in taking off your voicemail.

Thanks for your patience and have a happy new year.

Kind regards,

Megan_L

EricM1
On our wavelength

Great question!

I looked at the answer.... which precisely does not answer!

Is there a way to do that ourselves?

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @EricM1

Welcome back to our Community - sorry you're struggling to locate the answer to your question. 

You're unable to remove or disable the standard Voicemail from your end; this can only be done by a member of staff and takes around 24 hours. This can be requested by calling us on 150/03454541111 or by popping us a text on 07533051809

If you have Voicemail Plus, you can control some of the diverts yourself.  You can read more about this and all our Call Features on our Call Feature Guide

Hope that helps; pop back if we can do anything further for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

metahome
On our wavelength

I would also like to disable the 1571 service on my landline.
Can someone please PM me to do this.

Many thanks.

Thanks for your post @metahome, sure thing - check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi - i came here after these instructions did not work for me - could i have voicemail turned off too please,

Hi @garfold,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear the link did not work for you. I will be happy to help with this request. I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs