cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed billing on my landline usage

drtjstone
Tuning in

I'd like my landline usage fully itemised please.  How do I do that? Can't find an option on the website.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards, Tim 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to get all chargeable calls listed. Calls inclusive of your package or free calls will not be listed as VM only list calls you are charged for.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to get all chargeable calls listed. Calls inclusive of your package or free calls will not be listed as VM only list calls you are charged for.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks a lot - I'm hoping a Virgin person can tell me exactly how to do it but am very pleased to know it's possible. Thank you.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey drtjstone,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L