cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Landline since 2 12 2021

Robert772009
Joining in

My landline phone has been dead for over ten days now.I phoned Virgin Media today by mobile,used all my credit.Still left with a dead landline.

There does'nt seem any way other than using a mobile to contact Virgin Media.Maybe this will help.

Anyone else having the same issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robert772009

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your landline, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Are there any known issues listed here that could explain this? 

If not, please let us know and we'll happily take a look into things for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for you reply.

No luck,i've tried the service status & run a test it's coming back with no problems to my landline connection.But the phoneline is still dead.

An engineer needs to come out .

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Robert772009

I've managed to locate your account from your profile information and I've booked an engineer appointment for you. 

To find details of the appointment, please sign into your My Virgin Media account. You'll also be able to amend the date/time if this doesn't work for you. 

Any issues, please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Many Thanks Sofia.

You're welcome, Robert772009.