cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Landline 2

Gunfighter
On our wavelength

Can anybody tell me how such an incompetent company can survive, given the level of service that is provided by VM? I am so angry about the disgraceful run around that I am getting from this lot. My landline has been dead for a week now, along with others in this area. One has been fixed by installing a 21 CV Migration Transfer unit 2 doors away from me, but I am now told that they can't do anything for me until 7 February. An engineer's visit has been canceled twice now, and it is costing me a fortune in phone calls from my mobile because the landline is out.

They do not deserve any loyalty.

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

The transition from analogue to VOIP is a bumpy road for your area.

You might review the cost of mobile minutes, often lots of mobile call minutes are available for very little cost.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Gunfighter,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, any engineer visits would be cancelled when an area fault has been discovered, there are known issues in your area and the current estimated fix time for these issues is today at 6.05pm, so hopefully the issues will be resolved with in the next 45 mins.

Regarding the changeover the team would have booked this in for the first available date for your transfer to go ahead. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

The mobile cost is my business to deal with. That does not excuse crap service from VM.

Hi @Gunfighter

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the service interruption. 

Has the service now resumed for you?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Quite simply,--NO

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gunfighter, 

I am sorry I know this must be frustrating and thank you for your reply, I have checked our systems and can see there is an outage that is affecting your landline specifically, this will be resolved: 27/01/2023 19:20:00.

As you have not had the best experience with us I would like to help with this. I will pop you over a PM so we can discuss this further.

Keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie