cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate Voicemail on Landline

BobC765
Tuning in

Why is it so difficult to deactivate voicemail on a landline? Activation can be done online, why not deactivation? It appears I must dial the dreadful 150, which then gives me loads of options, none of which are relevant.

Also why was voicemail activated when we moved house - is wasn't active before, so why was it thought we would want afterwards?

Bob

141 REPLIES 141

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I've just popped you over a private message now if you can please respond by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

Hi

Could I have some help turning off the Voicemail permently.

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Paul!

I'd be happy to pick this up for you,

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

WTC9
Joining in

Can someone help turning off voicemail on my phone please?

Good Morning WTC9

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to pick this up for you, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen and we'll seek to pass data protection before we remove the voicemail from the account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

ajelastic
Joining in

Can someone help turning off voicemail on my phone as well please, happy with our current answering machine, and don't require this service. 

Thanks.

Hi Ajelastic, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

We can certainly help with this, but I'll need to pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi,

I would also like my free voicemail deactivating. I would rather use my own answering machine for maximum convenience.

Cheers

DrT

Hi DrTeeth, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I'll send you a PM now so we can get this feature removed for you. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

hello

can I deactivate voicemail permanently pls

KInd regards