cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates

annie_h66
Joining in

I need dates in August and September when I rang British Gas we no longer get itemised bills

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @annie_h66

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Could you please expand on what it is you need help with?

Are you looking for itemised bills for your Virgin Media services?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @annie_h66

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Could you please expand on what it is you need help with?

Are you looking for itemised bills for your Virgin Media services?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

annie_h66
Joining in

I don't want itemised bills as such.....I need old information from August and September as to the dates I rang British Gas as unfortunately I anneeding facts to complain! Years ago every call was shown on our monthly bills....I don't need itemised bills from now on just old information.

Thank you @annie_h66

I am sorry, we can only add itemised bills for future bills. We are unable to itemise bills that have already been produced. 

I appreciate this isn't the answer you were hoping for, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Vikki - Forum Team

annie_h66
Joining in

Hi

Its very frustrating.....and I felt that was going to be the outcome. But grateful to get the answer. Thank you for your time 

No problem at all @annie_h66

I am sorry we couldn't be of more help. 

If you ever want this added for future bills, please let us know and we would be happy to assist. 

Vikki - Forum Team