cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service is rubbish

Paul11092165
Joining in

I had to contact customer services omg it’s the worst customer experience I have ever had, unfortunately I got through to the call centre in India , I wanted to downgrade my package, talk to someone about Fsecure and enquire about the adapter I need for when my phone changes to fibre optic in march ,how difficult can that be !!!!!!! After 50 mins and the call handler not understanding what I wanted I then had to terminate the phone call, I re rung spoke to someone in the uk, guess what my package is dearer on downgrading lol. I was advised that a technician appointment was made to sort the phone ,nope never happened. On emailing the complaints department I have had 2 bog standard replies that have not addressed my concerns, they have ignored my request to acquire an adapter that is needed to change my phone services to fibre optic ,and have said I never booked a technician ……yes I did, HOW do I get an adapter sent to me that is needed to turn my phone services to fibre optic when the swap over happens in march surely it cannot be that difficult 

virgin media sort your customer services out as it’s appalling !!!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Paul11092165

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry that you have had some issues with getting information on the adaptor. 

The adapter you are referring to is an RJ11 adaptor, we will send these out to our customers at the time of the roll out, we are not planning to turn everyone on from march 1st for example, it will be a fazed rollout during march.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak I had a letter saying I need to contact virgin re the adapter and after the 16th march my phone will not work , Do I need to be sent an adapter in that case 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @Paul11092165

I can get this sorted for you from here no problem.

I will pop you over a PM so that I can arrange for this to be done.  You can find the PM in the purple envelope on the top right of your screen.  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for sending me that information via PM.

I have arranged for the Rj11 adaptor to be sent out to you. 

It should take between 5 to 7 days to get to you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thankyou Zak if only it had been this simple in the beginning  

cheers

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all. 

Glad we managed to get this sorted for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

kolakola
Joining in
Does anyone in Virgin actually help their customer. The adaptor does not fit the system. Been on for phone two days to solve the issue. Been passed to India > Sheffield > South Africa without any help. Got to wait 7 days for technician to come out so no phone services for 7 days. Was promised a manager would call (11:40 this morning) still waiting. Is this a good service?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@kolakola wrote:
Does anyone in Virgin actually help their customer. The adaptor does not fit the system. Been on for phone two days to solve the issue. Been passed to India > Sheffield > South Africa without any help. Got to wait 7 days for technician to come out so no phone services for 7 days. Was promised a manager would call (11:40 this morning) still waiting. Is this a good service?

Duplicate main post to this query already being replied to here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Telephone-Adaptor/m-p/5149676